Greetings from NSP!
Happy Monday! For the next few weeks you can expect to receive a weekly email from us with updates and reminders. We know there’s lots to do before the semester begins, and we hope you reach out to us if you have questions about any of these steps.
Updates and Reminders
- University Housing Move-In: If you’re living on campus, sign up for your move-in appointment time for Jan. 16-18, 2021 on MyPack Portal (*instructions can be found in the Move-In Guide FAQ)
- Transcripts: If you’ve taken courses at another institution this fall, you’ll need to contact your school to send your final transcript to NC State Undergraduate Admissions. Wait until your final grades have been posted, and the submission deadline is Jan. 8, 2021.
- Wolfpack One Student ID Card: Upload your photo for your ID card from home and pick it up when the semester begins.
- COVID-19 Response: Get the latest updates and plans for spring on the Protect the Pack website.
Orientation and Required Online Education
As a new student, you’ll be asked to complete several required educational programs as you prepare to join the Wolfpack. If you’re concerned about your ability to access these online programs before moving to campus, please reply to this email to discuss accommodations.
- Orientation Part 1: Online Platform: (Available now!)- Watch self-paced videos and answer quiz questions by Jan. 6, 2021 (*approximately 5 hours to complete)
- Orientation Part 2: Online Session: Register for the Zoom session taking place Jan. 8, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST
- Required Online Education: You should receive an email this week with access to the following modules: Alcohol-Wise Education, Hazing Prevention, and Sexual Assault Prevention Education. The deadline to complete all modules is Jan. 19, 2021.
Have a great week, and let us know if you have any questions!
New Student Programs