Greetings from NSP!
As you prepare to transition to NC State this spring, we know that course registration is probably a top priority on your list of to-do’s. To get started if you haven’t already, we recommend reviewing the Spring Advising and Course Registration website for details on the process. New spring students will complete virtual academic advising (either by appointment or through advising modules) and register from home using the online system.
Spring 2021 Plans:
NC State plans to offer a mix of in-person, hybrid and online classes for undergraduate students for the spring 2021 semester. Details about delivery mode for specific courses are listed in the MyPack Portal registration system. However, we will also work to ensure any students who want to take courses remotely will have the opportunity to do so.
We are sending this email to all spring admits, so if you’ve already completed this process, feel free to disregard this email!
Follow these steps to register for your spring courses:
- Complete academic advising. You can learn more about the process or find an advising contact for your academic college/program on the Spring Advising webpage.
- Watch the Enrollment Wizard Tutorial video to familiarize yourself with the online registration system.
- Watch the Registration and Records Course Registration Overview webinar event that was held in October. A video recording of the presentation is available online (password: Wolf1887!).
- Find your enrollment time in MyPack Portal > Student Homepage > Planning & Enrollment tile.
- Check to make sure your advising hold has been removed before your enrollment time (MyPack Portal > Student Homepage > Tasks & Holds tile). Contact your advising team if the hold hasn’t been removed, but keep in mind it may take them a few days to process your hold removal when advising is complete.
- Enroll in your courses using the Enrollment Wizard in MyPack Portal when your enrollment appointment time begins.