Greetings from NSP!
We were glad to see many of you this past Friday on Zoom for our Course Registration Overview event with Registration and Records. A video recording of the presentation is now available online (password: Wolf1887!).
In preparation for course registration beginning later this week (Oct. 22-23 for most students), here are some steps to prepare:
- Complete academic advising. You can learn more about the process or find an advising contact for your academic college/program on the Spring Advising webpage.
- Watch the Enrollment Wizard Tutorial video to familiarize yourself with the system.
- Find your enrollment time in MyPack Portal > Student Homepage > Planning & Enrollment tile.
- Check to make sure your advising hold has been removed before your enrollment time (MyPack Portal > Student Homepage > Tasks & Holds tile). Contact your advising team if the hold hasn’t been removed, but keep in mind it may take them a few days to process your hold removal when advising is complete.
- Enroll in your courses using the Enrollment Wizard in MyPack Portal when your enrollment appointment time begins.
- Need help navigating the system? Stop by the Virtual Registration Assistance drop in event on Friday!
Virtual Registration Assistance
Friday, Oct. 23, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST (add to calendar)
Zoom Meeting ID: 983 4415 4193
Join URL: https://ncsu.zoom.us/j/98344154193
Join by Phone: 1-929-205-6099