Greetings from University Housing!
We are pleased to announce on-campus housing will be available for the Spring 2021 semester. The spring housing application goes live Oct. 5 in MyPack Portal. New freshmen, transfers, and spring connect students who apply by Oct. 12 will receive priority consideration for space available in housing.
Occupancy in on-campus housing will be reduced for the semester, so we encourage you to indicate your interest as soon as possible.
What to Expect
- Occupancy will be in single rooms for the spring semester.
- Double rooms assigned as singles will remain at the double room rate.
- Suites will be limited to a maximum of 4 residents.
- Apartments in Wolf Village and Wolf Ridge will be assigned based on regular occupancy.
- Living Learning Villages will not be accepting applications for the spring.
- NC State will more aggressively enforce our Code of Conduct, Community Standards, and state mandates. Anyone found in violation of these standards may be removed from University Housing.
- Student Health Services is currently developing a strategy for on-campus testing. Testing will be available for symptomatic individuals and close contacts through Student Health Services. Surveillance testing for asymptomatic individuals will be continued and will be determined by the rate of community transmission.
Please visit the University Housing website (housing.ncsu.edu) for more details and regular updates on these and other guidelines for spring on-campus housing. Our top priority remains the health and safety of our students and the Wolfpack community. We appreciate your time and understanding as we together work to Protect the Pack, and we look forward to seeing you on campus in January.
With Wolfpack Pride,